Office Assistant-Tyler Technologies
- Perform data entry on appraisal projects. Input specific information into appropriate property records within the appraisal software system.
- Transfer hand-drawn sketches from field documents to computer systems.
- Prepares office correspondence, mailings, and other administrative requests as needed.
- Compute lot values and areas either manually or within the appraisal project software.
- Ensure computer sketch dimensions are consistent with field documents and inform field staff of any discrepancies.
- Ensure field cards are associated with appropriate maps before distribution to field staff.
- Prep cards, sketching tools, directions, and other necessary items for field staff.
- Answer phone calls from calls from property owners to discuss the reassessment process. May include scheduling appointments for meetings with appraisers.
- File maps and property cards in appropriate sequence and location.
- Verify the accuracy and perform quality control checks for individual and peer data entry work as instructed.
- Maintain personal production records and submits to management. Occasionally assist supervisors with completing production logs.
- Professionally represent the company to property owners and other members of the public, directing those with questions to appropriate resources.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Keen attention to detail, basic mathematics/geometry skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle administrative tasks and data entry effectively.
- Solid PC skills, including basic knowledge of MS-Word and Excel, or their equivalents.
- Prior data entry experience preferred.
- Previous experience with appraisal software systems is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain trusting relationships