Mass Appraisal Trainee - Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is seeking Mass Appraisal Trainees to work on the Lackawanna County Reassessment project. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and verify images and data of residential/agricultural properties to ensure that property records reflect current and accurate property characteristics.
- List or update information on property records as needed.
- Drive to property locations, getting in and out of vehicle. Physically walk around and examine all buildings to determine required property characteristics on various residential properties.
- Measure and inspect exterior of residential/agricultural buildings. Accurately record property characteristics, square footage, angles, sketches, and dimensions on appropriate field documents and/or mobile devices.
- Take clear digital images of properties including specified parcel improvements if required.
- Update data on the physical condition of buildings.
- Maintain personal production records in alignment with productivity targets. Complete logs and control forms and required documentation as required.
- Communicate effectively with the public to share the purpose of our visit to their property, inquiries about the interior of the property, addresses questions, etc. Professionally represent Tyler Technologies and the client to property owners and other members of the public handling field questions and complaints in a courteous manner and escalates to their supervisor as appropriate.
- May assist in the training of new Residential Data Listers.