Request for Qualifications and Proposals to Provide Uninterruptible Power Supply and MDF Cleanup to the Lackawanna County Courthouse
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to a fair and open process The Lackawanna County Commissioners are requesting Statements of Qualifications and Proposals from qualified firms interested in providing an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and clean up for the Lackawanna Courthouse’s Main Distribution Frame MDF.
The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following:
- Two (2) Eaton 9PX 10kVA UPS systems or better
- Two (2) 35a Square D l-line Breakers
- TWO (2) Receptacles for the new UPS in Courthouse MDF
- Provide proper cable management in the Courthouse MDF to ensure optimum operations and curtail performance issues in the future.
- Provide copper cleanup to the 4th floor Courthouse MDF (main distribution frame).
- Perform cable management including installation of cables strung along the racks or added clips from the patch panels to switches which provides the ability to quickly trace a line.
- Install Color Coded Patch Cables that easily identify what is plugged in to the ports (Patch panel to switch).
- Coded Patch Cable Colors are as followings:
- Data – Blue
- VoIP – Gray
- Access Point – Black
- Provided documentation that details port mapping, testing and certification.
- Identify each port documentation in the courthouse with its corresponding position in the patch panel and endpoint (switch to patch panel to endpoint).
- Provide Testing, Test Results, and Certification of all ports. Any failed ports shall be identified and re-punched in the patch panel or keystone
- All ports shall be tested in accordance with TIA (Telecommunications Industry Association) or ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards.
Date Posted: 1/25/2022
→QUESTIONS and ANSWERS for this RFQ